- Sep 07, 2018 -
1. When installing, the faucet should try not to bump with hard objects. Do not leave cement, glue and other materials on the surface to avoid damage to the surface coating.
2. If your faucet is used in a new house, because the water supply pipe network is newly paved, there will be sand and other impurities in the water. Before installation, pay attention to remove the debris in the pipe. Discharge the water for a long time until the water quality is clear before installing the faucet. .
3. When using it, do not use excessive force to cause man-made damage. Even traditional faucets do not need to be screwed to death. The surface of the faucet should be wiped clean after use. Do not use the faucet handle as a handrail to support or use it.
4. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa, after using for a period of time, if the water output is reduced, or even the water heater is turned off, cut off the hot and cold water flow, and use a wrench to gently unscrew the water nozzle at the outlet of the tap. Screen cover, carefully cleaned after cleaning impurities, generally can be restored as ever.
5, the shower head metal hose of the bathtub faucet should maintain a natural stretch state, do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
6. Do not use acid or alkaline solvents when scrubbing the faucet. After using the faucet for a period of time, if the amount of water is found to be reduced, use a wrench to unscrew the faucet filter. After cleaning the impurities, carefully install them